Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bad day -.-"

BORING HOLIDAY! -.-"

Today So Many Bad Thing Happen.
First.
My Mum F me.
She Say nO mOre driving.
Because.
Yesterday i 12am hOme.
Haixx.
Sad =(

Second.
Argue With Wei Ho -.-"
Why?
Lazy to say.
Keep it secret.

To Wei Ho : Im sorry k =)

Third.
Today Play Basketball.
cOme liao 2 unknow person.
jOin us play ball.

So Diao.
1 bOy bring lui.
1 more single.

4 vs 4
All Of Them only block me.
Fuck!
I Dont Have chance tO Lan yeng pun T_T
Haixx.
Sad.
Lose the game.
shit! ><


Chun Hui :

euu cannot like this de lo.
i really jealous seriously i tell euu -.-"
Ya.
i know euu want revenge.
But.
Dont infront me lo.
can?
Please =(

Dear :
rajin wor.
Today Study.
Haha.
Me also terkejut :p
I Also want gO study ><
Next year SPM waa T_T
Finish jOr sms me waa.
Miss euu


So Bored waa nOw.
always stare Pc.
gila -.-"

Phone.
lazy find ppl sms.
all my inbox only her jek.
Haha
Seriously.
i havent find a girl to chat lol -.-"

K ler.
Lazy write jOr.
now i want go listen sOng and wait her finish study =)
bye bloggers.

ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment