Sunday, September 12, 2010

Holiday At kampung❤

Sorry Blogger.
I Dont Have Time To Upload.
Hahax
Just Back From Hometown Yesterday =)
Damn Tired >.<

From Puchong Go Taiping
10 hour trip lol
WTF
><

From Taiping Go Puchong
3 hour jek
lolx

My mom drive sO fast laa yesterday.
YENG XD


My village At Batu Kurau
Kanasai Place -.-"
No Line
No Pc
No Astro

Many Cow
Many Goat
Many Pig
Many Chicken
Many Duck
Many Malay -.-"

Lolx..
The animal shit smell So bad><
lucky i bring my Perfume =D
I Spray at animal body lolx
haha XD
No mOre shit smell =p
But im kinda stupid -.-"

At village
When Night
Waa ><
So comfortable
Got Natural Air-cOnd
So cold^^
Make Me sick lol -.-"

Left,Right,Front,Back All Is Jungle ><
Sibek scary-.-"

If i want to sms
I Have to walk into jungle ==
can u all imagine
midnight
nO light
only me..and the phone..at middle of jungle?
So scary T___T

But..What can i do?
I Wanna Sms With My Dear
Miss Her Badly
So Miss Her ><

So Many Mosquito Come Bite Me -.-"
Sometimes I Stand at there like fool
She nO reply Me
So sad =(
And My Hand are tired lol -.-

I Need To angkat My Both Hand Tinggi Tinggi To Get The Line ><
Everymorning When i wake i saw her message So happy =)
Really happy
hahax

She sign contrack with Me already
Forever euu are my Mrs Pig..
haha XD
bleckk =p

Now i still tired lol -.-"

Yesterday reach hOme i die-Ing
Quickly ran to my roOm
I Love My Bed T.T
haha ><

But
She Tell Me She Bored
So..I Tahan for awhile luu
I Call her
We chat
until what time jor aa..
erm..tak ingat ><
She Happy..Good=)
And cannot sleep anymore
She say very jing shen
wakakak..
daii seii =p

K Ler
GTG Jor
Bye =)


Dear i miss euu badly


No comments:

Post a Comment