Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Day❤




Yesterday
ii 5++ sleep
I Also Dont Know why this few month always late sleep -.-
Then
Today 12pm My Mom call me
WTF!

I Wanna Rest ><
She ask me Go tesco pick up my maid --
grrr...
K nor
I Go

After That
I Try to sleep again
But cannot
hahax

So
I Sms My No 1 Fans
Soon Yee XD
I Ask him to puii me go ioi
I Wanna Buy Donut For someone ><

I Cincai wear lolx
So regret ><
Macam ahpek--
Yong suii ==

Waa!
So many choice of donut ><
But the type she like gehh havent done yet
stupid shop ><

Pig
Hope euu like it



Me,Her,Soon Yee Go Watch Piranha Today
lolx
Under 18 geh ppl really dont go see ler
So scary ><
but the movie sO sexy XD
But abit bored --
Only when the fish come eat ppl jek syok!
haha XD
She So Noob!
Say Want Give me a punch
Tak kasi pun
haha ><


Hey
u sick
Must Eat Medicine
Dont sleep late
drink more water
and
Must miss me
wakakka
Bleckk XD



My Mom say
Maybe this midnight balik kampung
lolx..
scare-ING -.-"

Today I So Happy
Is My last day can out with her =)

Stupid village -.-"

k ler
Gtg
Bye Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment